Britannia HallThe hotel's hallowed hall
Britannia Hall is out largest meeting space and is known as one of Norway's finest halls. A space for celebrations, large get-togethers, exhibitions and festivals. Combine with the neighbouring conference lobby to achieve a conference + expo set up.
With high ceilings in the hall, marbled floor in the lobby, artwork and fine details on all the walls, Britannia Hall is the perfect space for everything from weddings to launches to dinner parties.
- 290 m²
- 220 seated in classroom setting
- 325 seated in theatre setting
- 240 seated in round table, banquet setting
- 500 standing capacity
- Removable stage
- The Hall can be used in the two different directions, perfect for day/night events
- Hidden sound technology: speakers recessed into walls
- Five chandeliers
- Simple touch controlled electrics
- Tall floor-to-ceiling windows to allow in plenty of daylight
- 'Quick Share' for wireless audio and video transfer
- One of the country's largest paintings, a unique combination by renowned artsits Håkon Bleken and Håkon Gullvåg.
Get the latest first
Join The Britannia List to receive news and invites to exclusive events.