Family RoomFRA 46 m²
If you are travelling with your family this summer, we recommend taking advantage of our 'family room', consisting of two connecting rooms. Here you can rest and relax in comfort, with enough space for everyone. In the Family Room you will find plush furniture, an awesome Carrara marble bathroom (one for each room), bathroom amenities from historic British producer D. R. Harris, and a beds from legendary bedmaker Hästens. A good night's sleep - for little and large members of the family!
As guest of Britannia Hotel you will of course also have breakfast in Palmehaven included, access to our fitness department, concierge service and easy access to many restaurants, bars and experiences. The hotel is as centrally located as they come, so make Britannia the launchpad for your next family adventure.
All family rooms include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen. Down duvets and pillows from Høie.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
- Full range of amenities by D. R. Harris
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Nikolai takes silver in the Nordic Sommelier Championships!
Norway was represented in the annual competition by two candidates, including Speilsalen's Head Sommelier, Nikolai Haram SvorteRead articleArticle · 10 min read