The Tower Suite
The Tower Suite is Britannia's luxury living space; a 220m² penthouse, built into the hotel’s previously unoccupied dome.
The elevator to the Tower Suite opens into a private lobby, which can only be reached by residents of the suite. The suite is accessed through two more lockable doors, to ensure a high level of security. Inside there is a grand dining room, with space for up to 10 diners around the polished wood dining table and a private wine cellar stacked with bottles of the guest's preference, serviced by a private kitchen.
There is also a huge living room with floor-to-ceiling south-facing windows, chandeliers, purpose built furniture, chandeliers and a brass wet bar, plus a plush library built into the dome of the hotel's iconic facade, with fireplaces, the original grand piano from Palmehaven and portal windows looking out across the rooftops of Trondheim.
The bedroom has an oversized bed by legendary Swedish bedmakers Hästens, and the en suite is equipped with a show-stopping golden bathtub by Catchpole & Rye. There are marble fittings throughout (including the guest bathroom), and ample designer details. This is the accommodation to make all guests feel like royalty - price on request.
THE TOWER SUITES INCLUDES:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens
- Down duvets and pillows from Norvegr
- Plush, quality towels and robes (650 GSM)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Full range of amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
The Tower Suite - Britannia's Penthouse Living Space
Sitting atop Britannia Hotel’s historic 1897 building, housed (in part) within the iconic tiled dome, the Tower Suite is a treasure-trove of luxury details.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read