Deluxe RoomFROM 30 SQ M / 320 SQ FT
Ideal for a weekend in Trondheim. A relaxing room after exploring the history of the city and the surrounding fjords. Deluxe rooms are fitted with comfort and a collection of luxuries, curiosities, and technological conveniences. As our guest you have full access to Britannia Fitness Club. You also have use of the concierge service. You are more than welcome to try our restaurants, bars, and cultural events. A delicious breakfast buffet and à la carte menu is served in the iconic Palmehaven. All included in the room rate.
Deluxe rooms are spacious and comfortable, with double beds. Rooms are practical for work trips, a weekend in Trondheim and traveling with families.
Some rooms are equipped with a sofa bed. You have the possibility to add an extra bed to accommodate a child or a third guest. Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
All deluxe rooms include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to our Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen. Down duvets and pillows from Høie.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
- Full range of amenities by D. R. Harris
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Deluxe room gallery
Spacious Deluxe rooms are the ideal home-away-from home to relax in after a day exploring Trondheim. Room specifics vary, and your room layout may differ from the pictures in the following gallery.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Nikolai takes silver in the Nordic Sommelier Championships!
Norway was represented in the annual competition by two candidates, including Speilsalen's Head Sommelier, Nikolai Haram SvorteRead articleArticle · 10 min read