Deluxe Suites46 m²
Beautifully designed hotel suites in a stylish elegance. These suites give you the space for privacy and are also serve as the perfect, informal meeting place for guests. All suites have their own guest bathrooms, with a large comfortable sitting area.
These suites have the possibility to have several guests with a very comfortable sofa bed in the living room. Some suites are spread over two floors and have a balcony with views. All have two bathrooms, most have bathtubs. Most have a separate dressing table with purpose-built make-up lighting. Enjoy a five star breakfast experience in the iconic Palmehaven, to get the best start of your day.
The Deluxe Suites include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and chromecasting from your own device
- Bed by Hästens
- Down duvets and pillows from Norvegr
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Thick towel and bathrobe (650 gsm)
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Complimentary morning newspaper of your choice
- Full range of amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
A variety of suites which are either split over two floors (with balcony) or with bath tub.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Nikolai takes silver in the Nordic Sommelier Championships!
Norway was represented in the annual competition by two candidates, including Speilsalen's Head Sommelier, Nikolai Haram SvorteRead articleArticle · 10 min read