Junior SuitesFROM 40 SQ M / 430 SQ FT
These individually designed and characterful junior suites are perfect for both business and pleasure, furnished with a king-size bed, armchair and sofa.
Located on the corner of the historic 1897 building, the junior suite is a corner room oozing with class. The space includes a large seating area, spacious wardrobes and hallways, and a marble bathroom with duel basins. Enjoy a perfect night's sleep in the uniquely decorated, high-ceilinged bedroom. Start your day with the best hotel breakfasts in Norway with buffet, à la carte menu, coffee and fresh beverages.
Junior suites include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen.
- Down duvets and pillows from Norvegr
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron, ironing board and hand-held steamer
- Full range of amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Junior Suite gallery
Junior suites are located on the corner of the historic 1897 building, with retractable TVs built into marble topped counters. Each room is uniquely decorated, so your room may differ in style from those pictured below.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read