Junior SuitesFROM 40 SQ M / 430 SQ FT
These individually designed and characterful junior suites are perfect for both business and pleasure, furnished with a king-size bed, armchair and sofa.
Located on the corner of the historic 1897 building, the junior suite is a corner room oozing with class. The space includes a large seating area, spacious wardrobes and hallways, and a marble bathroom with duel basins. Enjoy a perfect night's sleep in the uniquely decorated, high-ceilinged bedroom. Start your day with one of the best hotel breakfasts in Norway with buffet, à la carte menu, coffee and fresh beverages.
Junior suites include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to our Britannia Spa and Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen.
- Down duvets and pillows from Norvegr
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron, ironing board and hand-held steamer
- Full range of amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Junior Suite gallery
Junior suites are located on the corner of the historic 1897 building, with retractable TVs built into marble topped counters. Each room is uniquely decorated, so your room may differ in style from those pictured below.
Summer à la Britannia Hotel
There are several reasons to choose Trondheim as this year's destination for your summer holidays, and we are proud to be one of them.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
Asparagus Month at Britannia
This May we are celebrating the green and white spears at Britannia, and there is a lot to shout about.Read articleArticle · 2.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read