Signature Suite 'Colonialmajoren'FROM 81 M² / 877 FT²
Britannia Hotel is a historic and unique hotel in Norway, and our suite Colonialmajoren is no exception. The suite is situated in the historic building from 1897 on the fifth floor, but the interior is updated with elegant design. The space includes large seating area, a dining table, spacious wardrobes and hallways, a 'glam' room, a guest bathroom and a marble bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and separate shower.
Enjoy the perfect night's sleep at our unique hotel in Norway, with high-ceilinged bedroom, bed provided by Hästens, 100% cotton linen and down duvets and pillows from Norvegr. The suite can also be combined with interconnected second bedroom, to create 104m² living space. Wake up to a delicious breakfast with buffet, à la carte menu, coffee and refreshing beverage included in the room rate.
Signature suites include:
- Breakfast buffet, with à la carte options, in the iconic Palmehaven
- Complimentary access to our Britannia Spa and Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens
- Down duvets and pillows from Norvegr
- Plush, quality towels and robes (650 GSM)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Full range of amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Colonialmajoren Suite gallery
The Colonialmajoren Suite is named after the hotel’s owner, Odd Reitan. It has been uniquely designed to the highest standards.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Nikolai takes silver in the Nordic Sommelier Championships!
Norway was represented in the annual competition by two candidates, including Speilsalen's Head Sommelier, Nikolai Haram SvorteRead articleArticle · 10 min read