Superior 1897 RoomFROM 25 SQ M / 270 SQ FT
The stately Superior 1897 rooms, many of which have classically high ceilings. All of the rooms are placed in the historic part of the Hotel from the year 1897. Perfectly designed with nice, luxury details. The turn-down service, comfortable beds from Hästens and linen, pillows and duvets from Høie will make sure you easily fall asleep. Get your perfect start of the day in Palmehaven, with our delicious seasonal breakfast.
The Superior 1897 rooms are located at the front of the hotel. It is the perfect gateway to all the experiences Britannia has to offer. The exciting array of Britannia’s restaurants, bars and cultural events awaits. You are also welcome to utilize the complimentary concierge service to explore further afield. The room includes full access to Britannia Fitness Club.
All superior 1897 rooms include:
- Complimentary access to Britannia Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen. Down duvets and pillows from Høie.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks, sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Hairdryer and straightener
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron, ironing board and hand-held steamer
- Amenities by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Superior 1897 room highlights
Situated in our historic building from 1897, Superior 1897 rooms are stately and the provide the perfect gateway to a range of experiences.
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
- · Speilsalen
Nikolai takes silver in the Nordic Sommelier Championships!
Norway was represented in the annual competition by two candidates, including Speilsalen's Head Sommelier, Nikolai Haram SvorteRead articleArticle · 10 min read