Superior RoomFROM 23 SQ M / 247 SQ FT
Perfect for business trips, or just for pleasure. The Superior Room is fitted with luxury details and technological conveniences. Comfortable Hästens beds, quality linen, pillows and duvets ensure you a good night of sleep. With The Superior room you have full access to our Spa and Fitness club, and the concierge service. The room can be a double or a twin.
In the iconic Palmehaven, we serve one of Norway's best hotel breakfast. Enjoy a buffet and à la carte menu with a focus on seasonal produce from local suppliers.
All superior rooms include:
- Complimentary access to our Britannia Spa and Fitness
- Free in-room TV channels and Chromecasting from your own devices
- Bed by Hästens. 100% cotton linen. Down duvets and pillows from Høie.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and sweet and salty snacks (charged according to the current price list)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee machine and a kettle
- Turn-down service
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
- Full range of amenities by D. R. Harris
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Superior room gallery
Superior rooms, which can be a double or a twin, are designed to exacting standards with no detail overlooked.
- · Speilsalen
Speilsalen named Norway's Restaurant of the Year
Christopher Davidsen and his team have topped off a remarkable year with top honours in this this prestigious national award and a nomination for Nordic Restaurant of the Year 2021.Read articleArticle · 1.5 min read
Meeting Sleepers’ Dreams Since 1852
The Swedish bedmakers, Hästens, have a rich history running back through six generations. Now, their world-famous beds can be found in every room at Britannia Hotel.Read articleArticle · 5.5 min read
- Food & Drinks
- · Speilsalen
Chef of the Year 2023 - Håvard Werkland!
Speilsalen's Assistant Head Chef wins Årets Kokk 2023 and will go on to compete in Bocuse d'Or Europe 2024; the semi-finals of the World Culinary ChampionshipsRead articleArticle · 10 min read